DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. Due to limited availability of some of the goods We sell, a particular item may be out of stock. We accept no liability for delays caused by goods being out of stock. If You have requested multiple shipments, We will debit the second and any subsequent shipment’s carriage charges from Your card.
2. Times to despatch shown on the website are an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside of Our control.
3. Delivery will be advised at the time of submitting Your order, but please allow up to 30 days for delivery. In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day, out of stock goods may take longer.
4. Any claim based on any defect in quantity, quality or condition of the goods must be notified to Us within ten days of delivery, after which You will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
5. The cost of delivery shipment will be displayed at the shopping basket and checkout prior to submitting Your order. The cost is dependent on destination country and service level selected. Not all services are available in all locations. We reserve the right not to ship to all countries/destinations.
6. Risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to You at the point at which they are delivered to You.
7. For UK couriered consignments, We reserve the right to charge a GBP15 Redirection fee to any address other than the delivery address specified in Your order. If no UK delivery address is specified in Your order consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
8. We will provide You with an expected delivery date when We despatch Your order. It is Your responsibility to ensure that someone is available at the address to sign for the delivery should it be required. We accept no liability for delays in You receiving the order, due to no signature being available at the address provided. Expected date of delivery is estimated and may be subject to change due to adverse conditions.
1. In the unlikely event of non-delivery of Your order, You agree to undertake reasonable steps, as requested by Us in order to resolve the situation for You as quickly as possible. Steps may include, but are not limited to; confirming with Your local delivery centre that no consignments are being held for You;
Ensuring that someone is available to take delivery at the address provided, and providing Us or Our delivery partners declaration of non-delivery upon request.
Although every effort will be made by Us to ensure that non-delivery, issues are resolved as quickly as possible, Royal Mail does not consider delayed items as “lost” or “missing” for 15 days within the UK, or 30 days overseas. This may result in exceptional circumstances to a delay in replacing or refunding Your order.
2. Failure by You to complete and return declarations of non-delivery as requested by Us or Our partners that results in the rejection of Our compensation claim, will result in You being debited for the current retail value of the missing items.
3. It is Your responsibility to inform Us as soon as practicable (but no more than seven days), of subsequent delivery of goods previously refunded or replaced due to non-delivery.
4. Failure by You to return or make available for collection, goods previously refunded or replaced but subsequently delivered, will result in you being debited for the current retail value of the items.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from COCOPLUM. However, should you wish you can exchange it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch (less postage costs), excluding gift cards. Items must be unused and in an as new condition with all packaging and labels/tags attached.
Please take care when trying items on. If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, worn or damaged, we won't be able to exchange the product. In this case, we would have to send the item back to you and ask you to cover the costs of delivery. If we don’t hear back from you within 14 days, the goods will be destroyed.
If we feel that a customers returns pattern is unusual then we may have to deactivate the account.
Your statutory right to cancel under Consumer Contracts Regulations is unaffected.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please contact us directly within 14 days of purchase if you wish to exchange an item.